Fed Finance is an ACSESS member!
Posted at 28/03/2018
Our firm is a member of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and we are very proud to support the principles set forth below!
Fed Finance is also a member of the Global Compact and Diversity Charter.
- We will observe the highest principles of integrity, professionalism and fair practice in dealing with clients, candidates, employees and all regulatory authorities; and will respect the confidentiality of records in accordance with law and good business practices.
- We will provide leadership in the adherence to both the spirit and letter of all applicable human rights, employment laws and
- We will treat all candidates and employees without prejudice and will not accept an order from any client that is
discriminatory in any way.
- We will take all reasonable steps to provide clients with accurate information on each candidate's employment qualifications and
experience; and will only present those candidates who have given us authorization to represent their application for employment.
- We will supply candidates and employees with complete and accurate information as provided by the client, regarding terms of
employment, job descriptions and workplace conditions.
- We will not recruit, encourage or entice a candidate whom we have previously placed to leave the employ of our client, nor will we
encourage or coerce an individual to leave any temporary assignment before the stated completion date.
- We will not restrict the right of a candidate or employee to accept employment of their choice.
- We will not misuse membership privileges for the purpose of recruiting a member's staff, or in any way that may otherwise injure our
candidates, employees or competitors.
- We will derive income only from clients and make no direct or indirect charges to candidates or employees unless specified by a
- We will maintain the highest standards of integrity in all forms of advertising, communications and solicitations; and will conduct
our business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the employment, recruitment and staffing
- We will recognize and respect the rights and privileges of competitors in the true fashion of individual initiative and free enterprise,
and will refrain from engaging in acts of unfair competition.
- We will ensure that our clients, candidates and employees are aware of our duty to abide by this Code of Ethics & Standards and
such supporting policies and guidelines as may from time to time be adopted by the Association; and will undertake to bring any
potential infringements before the appropriate Association body.