Acccounts Receivables Coordinator Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
You will be responsible to maintains good relations with clients, validates their financial capacity and ensures that the sums due are collected in accordance with the policies and laws in force.
* Control the daily collection of deposits
* Cashing in and recording checks in the accounting system, in a multi-company context.
* Carry out credit investigations in a discreet and efficient manner, make recommendations to his superior.
* Process outstanding files, in concert with his superior and account managers.
* Review, analyze, recommend and apply credit limits in conjunction with his superior.
* Ensure control and reconciliation of petty cash.
* Ensure monthly invoicing in several companies.
* Ensure the invoicing of national accounts.
* Follow up on invoicing with employees and make sure to protect their personal information.
* Take over in case of absence, illness or vacation of the immediate superior
* DEC in administrative techniques
* 5-8 years of experience in customer accounts, or in a related field
* Fluency in oral and written French and English (mandatory)
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment (including Excel)
* Have worked with different accounts receivable management systems
Do you have what it takes to meet this challenge?
* Stress management
* Civility, confidentiality and respect
* Work organization and planning
* Good ability to manage time and priorities
* Attention to detail and a job well done
* Rigor in file management