Account Receivable Specialist - East Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently looking for one of our clients, a group in the medical field, an Accounts Receivable Specialist
Follow up with corporate, private and institutional accounts (private residences, CISSS, CIUSSS and others);
* Take out the statements of accounts once a month, sort and analyze them;
* Create the corporate accounts;
* Receive, with courtesy, calls from customers (private, corporate and institutional) concerning their account or statement of account, give the relevant explanations and make sure to receive payment within the prescribed time;
* Follow up with the employees of the various departments of the company in order to correct customer files if necessary;
* Follow up on accounts receivable from individuals;
* Respect the procedures for collecting unpaid accounts;
* Communicate respectfully with clients by phone, email or mail;
* Follow up on payment agreements within the prescribed policy and procedures;
* Ensure the control of the accounts by evaluating and analyzing the files using various reports;
* Provide support for collections;
* Distribute tasks and responsibilities to the Accounts Clerks in charge of his department and encourage everyone to take responsibility;
* Provide employees with all the information necessary for the smooth running of the department;
* Be present and available to staff for any need for support in the execution of tasks;
* Keep your supervisor informed of the department's activities and participate actively in problem solving;
* Foster communication, respect and teamwork within the department and the company;
* Execute all other tasks that may be entrusted to him for the success of the business.
Excellent telephone ethics
* Very good customer service
* Excellent professional communication
* Have a good adaptability
* Ability to work with quick deadlines
* Autonomy, initiative, rigor and judgment
* Analytical mind
* Good command of intermediate level of Microsoft Excel
* Bilingualism (French and English)
Veuillez noter que nous ne communiquerons uniquement avec les candidats(e)s retenu(e)s.