Account Receivable Technician - East Montreal Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
This position ensures the management of the accounts receivable function and the punctual resolution of deductions and recovery on invoicing.
The person will be responsible for:
- The application of daily deposits.
- Request for information or support documents from customers.
- The creation, preparation and sending of deductions to responsible persons.
- The closing of deductions as well as the prior verification of the charges to the general ledger as well as the conformity of the approvals.
- Re-invoicing of refused deductions.
- Follow-up of deductions other than current ones (transport claim, damaged products, samples, deductions not supported etc…).
- Weekly analysis of the age of accounts, collection plan and collection.
- Weekly review of collection activities with the supervisor.
- Assist other accounts receivable clerks in their tasks (during absence or vacancy).
* Knowledge of the SAP system (Accounts receivable and deductions module).
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, mainly Excel.
* Excellent research skills.
* Communication skills (written and verbal)
* Bilingualism compulsory - English and French.
* Ability to work with all functions of the company.
Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini puis entrevue avec le DRH de l'entreprise
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : firstname.lastname@example.org
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place