Account receivable technician Montréal
Our client, a Montreal-based company, is looking for an Account receivable technician
The primary function of the Accounts Receivable Clerk is to record check cashing, direct deposit, and credit card payments, to balance the checkouts of each branch, and to contact clients in the event of problems identifying the details of payments. received.
* Ensure that payments received are recorded on time and correctly;
* Ensure that daily bank deposits comply with data provided by branch and accounting system and make the necessary corrections if this is not the case;
* Balancing daily cash with generated reports from the accounting system;
* Sort files received from branches and distribute documents belonging to co-workers;
* Communicate by telephone or email with clients to request details of payments received if not available;
* Collaborate with other accounting departments (mainly collection and bank reconciliation) and help them when needed;
* Any other related tasks.
Bookkeeping: Your minimum 5 years of experience in the field of receipts or other equivalence, combined with your college education (DEP or DEC) in accounting have allowed you to acquire the knowledge and skills to ensure your responsibilities independently ;
* Computer Knowledge: Your command of Excel software will be very useful and essential to effectively accomplish your functions. A knowledge of SAP would be a great asset;
* Organizational Capacity: Despite fast throughput and a heavy workload, you can manage stress and set priorities to act quickly and meet deadlines;
* Rigor: You are professional and thorough and pay attention to detail by ensuring at all times the accuracy of invoices and supporting documents received;
* Collaborative Spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player and you promote mutual aid and communication for better results;
* Bilingualism: Your intermediate communication skills in French and English, both orally and in writing, allow you to communicate with internal and external clients.
Rejoignez une entreprise en pleine croissance ainsi qu'une équipe dynamique pour de nouveaux challenges !