Account Receivables Specialist Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
Act as reference person for the two receivables clerks
* Support project management in the invoicing process
* Follow up on collection with project managers or direct customers
* Help with receipts (customers and suppliers)
* Assist in obtaining CCQ and CNESST letters
* Support the manager in cash monitoring (complete the cash file)
* Responsible for interco invoicing and month-end interco reconciliation
* Take care of the recording of deposits in the D365 accounting system
* Take over from the two clerks when on vacation
* Actively participate, through their attitude and behaviors, in developing and maintaining a respectful, harmonious and stimulating work atmosphere for all
* Collaborate with all colleagues and promote teamwork
* Perform their work with rigor and integrity
* Carry out tasks and responsibilities efficiently and with the will to perform well
* 3 - 5 years in a similar position
* Knowledge of accounting
* Knowledge of the D365 system (an asset)
group insurance paid at 50%