Accountant - 3 days a week Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the field of real estate an Accountant to support the Controller 3 days a week.
* Accounts payable and receivable,
* Prepare and process invoices through company designed general ledger system (QuickBooks)
* Reconcile bank statements
* Prepare ledger entries on a daily basis and post financial data in the company system
* Bank deposits
* Petty cash reconciliation
* Credit card reconciliations
* Updating rent roll
* Prepare year end working paper files, if possible
* Dealing with residential and commercial tenants
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Written and verbal communication skills
* English and French (English working environment)
* Must be proficient in - MS Office - QuickBooks - Excel
* Sociable personality with ability to work on own initiative
* Minimum 3- 5-year experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting would be an asset
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De travailler à temps partiel sur une belle rue proche du transport en commun.