Accountant analyst - Downtown Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
--For our client - artistic cultural community - we are looking for an accounting analyst for a permanent position in a beautiful work environment, in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Complete accounting cycle (payable and receivable)
- Prepare financial reports for governments
- Prepare, in conjunction with the auditor, the annual financial statements
- Support general management in the development of operating budgets
- Produce a monthly cash budget and perform budget analyzes
- Personnel administration, payroll and benefits management
- Prepare and supervise the issuance of payroll by EmployerD
--Your profile: Proactive, dynamic, on, evolving:
* University degree in accounting (BAC), CPA intern
* 2- 2 years of professional experience
* Advanced skills in Excel
* Francophone - English biligue or very fluent level
* Knowledge of the cultural world an asset.
* Salary: $ 50-55K
* 35 hours per week, flexible hours, authorized and very flexible teleworking
* Medical insurance
* Free access to all museums in Quebec
* Free parking
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.