Accountant analyst - HOPEM - OBNL Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently looking for one of our clients - an NPO in the real estate sector, South Island of Montreal - a financial manager to quickly fill a permanent position.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
* Perform bookkeeping
* Preparation of financial statements
* Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports;
* Complete accounting cycle
* Preparation of monthly and annual budgets, presentation of budgets to Boards of Directors
* Analysis and explanations of deviations, recommendations, fixed assets
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Analyze expenses
* Process payroll
* Prepare files for the annual audit
* DEC or BAC
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
* HOPEM a prerequisite
* Salary: $ 45-48K depending on experience
* 6 weeks of vacation + 10 personal days
* 35h per week
* Very interesting group insurance
* Voluntary teleworking during Covid19.
* New offices!
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.