Accountant Analyst Ville saint Laurent
Our client, a leading company in North America, is currently seeking a receivables clerk for its receivables (credit) department for its retail customers. The position is located at the company's headquarters in St-Laurent.
Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant :
Perform the entire audit and follow-up process for gross margin control and inventory on a daily basis (inventory adjustment, write-off, vendor claims, end of month analysis, etc.) (50%)
o Follow up with operations on the different elements to be analyzed;
o Prepare all the corresponding end-of-month entries;
o Prepare all analyzes for the corresponding month ends, quarters and annuals.
* Responsible for the entire control testing of the Company's business processes required by Law 52-109 for Public Companies and by the external auditors. (25%)
o Conduct tests in collaboration with other members of the team;
o Supervise and review the tests performed by other members;
o Prepare the summary of test results on a quarterly basis and submit to the Assistant Supervisor for review.
* Other accounting tasks at the end of the month, quarters and annuals; (15%)
* Other special projects awarded by the chief accountant. (10%)
* Advanced knowledge of Excel (v search, crosstab, formulas, etc.);
* Experience working with an ERP tool such as Oracle, SAP, JDE & AS400 / DPS;
* Bachelor's degree in accounting;
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in an environment including an end-of-month process;
* Know how to respect tight deadlines and be able to manage priorities independently;
* Experience with multi-site organizations that own different legal companies;
* Strong communication and teamwork skills;
* Have an analytical mind;
* Bilingualism (French-English) oral and written.
Si vous souhaitez rejoindre une belle entreprise Québécoise aux valeurs familiales et au rayonnement international, avec une équipe stable et dynamique, ce poste est pour vous !