Accountant - Innovative Company - Laval Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are now helping a Quebec SME specializing in innovative solutions for the environment. We are looking for an Accountant to support the development and work directly with the Chief Accountant.
Your responsibilities are:
* Prepare financial statements and tax statements;
* Prepare tax returns;
* Maintain accounting books (monthly reconciliation)
* Entering data into the accounting software (entering invoices, expense accounts, etc.);
* Prepare checks and follow up on payments with suppliers
* Prepare documents for financial statements
* Review and maintain internal control systems and processes
* Suggest cost reduction exercises;
* Create accounting files and archive information by fiscal year;
* Prepare any other reports required by management
* Prepare and process payroll (resource person)
* All other related tasks
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting;
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience related to the position;
* Knowledge of accounting systems (sage 50)
* Knowledge of the environmental field (asset);
* Strong interest in customer service