Accountant - Invoicing - Downntown Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career
Approval of timesheets;
* Support and follow-up with advisers;
* Monthly invoicing for several clients;
* Consultations and information gathering within various internal and external systems;
* Follow up on accounts receivable as needed;
* Analysis of work in progress not invoiced;
* Adjustment and correction of accounting entries;
* Production of various reports required by clients;
* Respect of end-of-month deadlines;
* Active involvement during internal and external audits.
AEC or DEC in accounting;
* 5 to 6 years minimum of experience in invoicing or equivalent;
* Experience in invoicing and analysis of work in progress (notable asset);
* Experience in invoicing timesheets (an asset);
* Experience with Great Plains software (an asset);
* Easy to understand computer systems;
* Basic Microsoft suite, Excel in particular
* Functional English.
Contactez moi directement sur email@example.com pour plus de renseignements