Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the insurance field, an Accounting Analyst to prepare consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements as well as various analyzes requested by management, approve accounts payable and supervise payroll processing. In addition, he acts as an advisor on internal controls, ensures compliance with the budget process and is actively involved in various projects and mandates for which his expertise is required.
As a member of the Group Finance and Treasury team:
* Prepares consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements;
* Produces financial analyzes for senior management;
* Supervises and verifies payroll (use of Nethris);
* Approves accounts payable and receivable;
* Participate in the preparation of various annual tax statements (T4, T5, NR4, etc.);
* Validates GST, QST and other rebates reports;
* Prepares the annual external audit file;
* Contributes to the annual budget process;
* Collaborate in the preparation of corporate tax returns;
* Contributes to projects and mandates for which his expertise is required (research on the application of accounting standards, improvement of accounting processes and others);
* Collaborates on special projects.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* CPA title holder;
* A minimum of five years of accounting experience;
* Knowledge of ASPE and IFRS standards;
* Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
* Knowledge of ORACLE Financiers and Taxprep, an asset.
* Sense of organization and good management of time and priorities;
* Good judgment, rigor and autonomy;
* Attention to precision;
* Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
* Team spirit;
* Excellent oral and written communications;
* Bilingualism (French and English).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Supervisor.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe avec une équipe dynamique.