Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are now supporting a fine Quebec SME specializing in wines and spirits, an accounting technician to work directly with the financial controller.
As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for invoicing and re-invoicing;
- Responsible for bank reconciliation;
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet analyzes
- Responsible for the cycle of expenses and accounts payable;
- Verification of commission and promotion invoices;
- Records of expenses;
- Preparation of disbursements;
- Responsible for payments and follow-up of rebates with representatives;
- Creation of new products, new suppliers;
- Responsible for the re-invoicing of producers
- Responsible for various accounts receivable;
- Responsible for GST / QST declaration and government remittances;
- Responsible for monitoring reports of representatives' budgets; analysis and explanation;
- Projection of variable costs, verification of invoices, preparation of the report of real costs for analysts and accounting;
- Verification of quarterly reports
- Reconciliation of purchase orders (monthly);
- Verification of credit notes;
* Have a diploma in accounting;
* Be comfortable with accounting systems
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness and motivation;
* Be methodical and structured;
* Bilingual French / English
Opportunité de trouver un bel équilibre vie personnelle et vie professionnelle