Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Carry out the accounting of some entities;
* Assist the controller in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
* Produce budget variance analyzes;
* Assist the controller in the budget process;
* Monitor the cash of the entities under its responsibility (receivable - payable);
* Work in collaboration with the external auditors for the preparation of financial statements and
annual tax returns;
* Assist the controller in improving processes and integrating accounting systems;
* Ensure the reliability of the financial information produced by the accounting systems in place;
* Assist with other accounting tasks.
* Administrative technique or Bachelor of Business Administration concentration in accounting
* Have 3 years of experience in a similar position or experience in an accounting firm or other
* Have completed the full accounting cycle (Budget / financial statements / year-end file / monthly deviation);
* Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
* Demonstrate rigor in the performance of their tasks;
* Ability to manage new and complex situations;
* Have a good sense of organization and planning;
* Have a good sense of responsibility and initiative;
* Ability to work effectively in a team;
* Experience in real estate management (asset);
* Knowledge of Hopem software (asset).
De rejoindre une compagnie qui poursuit de développer.