Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Support operational tasks by helping finance controller monitoring financial activities (analysis, profitability, invoicing, receivables, ad hoc reporting, etc.).
* Verify the profitability of projects in collaboration with Project Managers, and ensure that approved budgets are in line with budget forecasts.
* Validate the accuracy of financial information in the ERP.
* Provide support for the preparation of tax returns (including GST/QST returns) and ensure interactions with local tax advisors.
* Payroll support and verification.
* Group insurance administration.
* Assist Project Managers and their team members in the preparation
of budgets (proposal stage and final contract stage).
* Assist Project Managers in the preparation of purchase orders for subcontractors and external consultants (freelancers).
* Participate in the development of new processes and their continuous improvement.
* Assist the members of the various teams with any follow-up or questions related to the various projects in progress.
* Work closely with the corporate team and any other corporate department that requires information.
* Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data.
* Report regularly to the financial controller on these activities.
* DEC or BAC degree in Finance or Accounting.
* A first experience job on the same field would be an asset.
* Fluent in French and English both written and spoken.
* Other European language will be an asset.
* Familiar with accounting programs and software (ERP).
* Computer skills (Microsoft Office especially Excel).