Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* FINANCIAL REPORTING: Working side by side with the accounting team, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting processes, such as:
* Full cycle accounting, including preparation of bank reconciliations, journal entries, account reconciliations, and quarterly lead sheets with analysis;
* Expense allocation and invoicing to other corporate entities;
* Managing corporate credit card payments, accounting and reconciliations;
* Responsible for corporate cash reporting including; daily cash email, monthly cash report to senior management and quarterly consolidated cash flow statement;
* Examining and analyzing accounting and financial records, documents, and systems to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures, and internal controls;
* Ensuring accuracy in data and reporting and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures;
* Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives, including automation
* Providing recommendations to improve accounting and management practices within the company
* AUDIT: Participate in the annual external audit process and the preparation of external financial statements.
* ERP PROJECT: Involved in our ERP consolidation project. More specifically in fields of designing and implementing efficient and scalable financial reporting workflows and technology
* Assist in the annual budget and forecast preparation, due diligence for financing and M&A;
* Participating in post-acquisition integration of clinics, including tracking synergies and targets determined during the acquisition process;
* Assist Controller with corporate questions/ issues.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA in progress
* Results oriented with a spirit of continuous improvement
* Proven organizational skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a constantly evolving and often ambiguous environment;
* Ability to manage multiple files, thoroughness and attention to detail;
* Ability to work independently, drive and team spirit;
* Analytical skills and ability to identify and assess implications and recommendations;
* Strong knowledge of business fundamentals and financial acumen, with exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
* Critical thinking capability, with keen attention to detail to identify key data points, and constructively challenge inputs provided by various stakeholders;
* Excellent verbal and impeccable written communication skills;
* Experience with an ERP implementation (Microsoft Dynamix BC) strongly preferred
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.