We are looking for a Montreal based investment firm, A Senior Accountant (Permanent / Full time 37.5h hours).
Reporting to the Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supplier accounting management
- Writings in the General Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Analysis of financial results and explanation of variances;
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Process optimization
- Help in preparing the end-of-year file
* BAC in accounting
2-3 years of experience in accounting, ideally type real estate company, investment, investment etc.
* Bilingual English French
* Very good knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of SAP an asset
* Salary: $ 70-80K + many benefits
We are looking for a progressive person who likes investment companies.
J'attends votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.