Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an accountant for our real estate client.
WHAT TO DO…
* Adhere to values:
o Family spirit
▪ Reconcile general ledger accounts, journal entries and end-of-year accounting activities
month / year (bank reconciliations, tax rebates, etc.);
▪ Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements;
▪ Perform the complete accounting cycle of multiple companies including payroll;
▪ Prepare and codify batches of invoices;
▪ Prepare checks, obtain the required signatures and send them to suppliers;
▪ Process expense reports and code them in the accounting system;
▪ Participate in the preparation of audit files;
▪ Produce various analyzes according to the needs of the business;
▪ Perform any other related task.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
▪ Good organizational skills and who knows how to juggle priorities.
▪ Autonomous and with a proactive approach.
▪ Demonstrated ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with precision and thoroughness while
▪ Speed of learning;
▪ Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
▪ College diploma in accounting or equivalent;
▪ Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
▪ Experience of the full accounting cycle;
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
▪ Excellent skills with software in general;
▪ Experience in real estate an asset.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un groupe en croissance.