Accounting & Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting an Accounting Analyst to join a Quebec group located near the Cremazie metro.
This private company, specialized in equipment distribution for individuals and professionals, has 600 employees across Canada and is growing.
Within the corporate finance department you have for missions:
* Participate in the preparation of financial statements (individual, cumulative and consolidated) and ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
* Participate in the preparation of the MD&A;
* Collect and prepare financial data to make the corresponding accounting entries in the general ledger;
* Keep track of the balance sheet schedules under his responsibility;
* Review financial accounts in order to explain the discrepancies;
* Participate in the preparation of reports to management;
* Plan and execute certain internal control procedures;
* Ensure an accounting and tax watch;
* Participate in the preparation for the annual external audit;
* Participate in various special assignments;
* All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
* 3 to 5 years of accouting experience
* Computer Expertise: Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.) and knowledge of SAP is an asset;
* Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
* Bilingual English/French
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and development perspectives
- An attractive salary
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR Manager & Accounting Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800