Accounting & Financial Analyst - Granby
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Assist the controller in the selection, consolidation, dissemination and presentation of information
of management relevant to the smooth running of the company
* Participate and produce reports for the managers of the company
o Sales report
o Site profitability, manufacturers, types of customers, type of transactions
* Participate and produce financial analyzes
o Calculate / estimate rebates receivable from manufacturers and rebates to be distributed to customers;
o Evaluate different scenarios related to commercial agreements (volume rebates won and
o Analyze the contribution of different clients / products / programs
o Model and analyze different business strategies;
* Participate in the annual corporate budgeting process
* Participate in the financial forecasting process for the company
* Assist the controller in the complete analysis of the financial aspects for the proposals
acquisition, disposal and development
* Calculate customer and supplier volume discounts
* Participate in due diligence on business acquisitions, if applicable
* Participate in different special projects within the management accounting department
(IT locations, integration of acquisitions)
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
Bachelor in Accouting - CPA
3 to 5 years of accounting experience
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Salary range between 75k and 80k$ a year
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Managers and Controller