Accounting Analyst - International Committee - Sport Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for one of our clients, an internationally recognized organization in the sports industry, an accounting analyst.
Under the responsibility of the controller, you are in charge of:
- Work on monthly closures
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Participate in the preparation of budgets
- Analyze budgets (gaps, gaps, projections)
- Prepare GL reports and analyzes
- Participate in the external audit process
- Other related tasks
You think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- An accounting title would be an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Experience on a similar job
- A thorough knowledge of EXCEL
- A mastery of IFRS standards
PROCESS: First interview with Alex Hojnatzki - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Recruitment Manager and the Account Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216
Nous vous proposons :
- De rejoindre un organisme mondialement reconnue
- De bénéficier de très beaux avantages sociaux
- De travailler dans le Centre-Ville de Montréal
Vous avez le profil recherché et en plus vous êtes passionné de sport, dynamique et force de proposition, alors contactez-moi sur email@example.com
We offer you :
- Join a recognized global company
- Access to very nice social benefits
- Work in downtown Montreal
You have the desired profile and you are dynamic and strong proposal, so contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org