Accounting Analyst Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The main responsibilities of the Accounting Analyst are to assist in the preparation of financial statements and to perform various reports and analyzes for management and other stakeholders. In addition, the person must execute and plan the internal control activities.
* Participate in the preparation of financial statements (individual, cumulative and consolidated) and ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
* Participate in the preparation of the MD&A;
* Collect and prepare financial data to make the corresponding accounting entries in the general ledger;
* Keep track of the balance sheet schedules under his responsibility;
* Review financial accounts in order to explain the discrepancies;
* Participate in the preparation of reports to management;
* Plan and execute certain internal control procedures;
* Ensure an accounting and tax watch;
* Participate in the preparation for the annual external audit;
* Participate in various special assignments;
* All other related tasks.
* Accounting experience: Your bachelor's degree in accounting and your 3 to 5 years of experience have allowed you to get your professional certification (CPA);
* Computer Expertise: You master the advanced features of Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.) and are very comfortable with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in accounting. Knowledge of SAP S / 4HANA is an asset;
* Collaborative spirit: A genuine team player, you foster collaboration with your colleagues to promote learning. You know how to build strong relationships with your internal and external clients and how to become a trustworthy business partner whose contribution is greatly appreciated;
* Time management: You have a remarkable ability to concentrate under stress and tight deadlines. You know how to organize your time to ensure you always meet your deadlines;
* Analytical thinking: Detail oriented, your thoroughness and analytical thinking will allow you to optimise the procurement process and to find solutions to reduce costs and improve performance in terms of purchasing;
* Rigour: You are professional, thorough and pay attention to details, thus ensuring, at all times, the accuracy of the information provided;