Accounting Analyst Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting an Accounting Analyst to join a group located on the South Shore. This company has great growth in distribution across Canada. You join the Corporate Accounting team and you are under the authority of the Chief Accountant to take on new challenges.
* Execute end-of-month procedures;
* Track capital assets, specifically, categorize purchase invoices, reconcile the tracking file with the accounting system, and ensure the correct calculation of depreciation;
* Review bank reconciliations, validate conciliation items in the system and record the required accounting entries;
* Prepare monthly government remittances, act as a contact person with government authorities during revisions;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit file in consultation with the Chief Accountant;
* Prepare monthly financial analyzes and reports;
Your profile :
You think this job is for you ?? It could be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in administration
* At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Very good analytical skills, rigor, meticulousness, sense of organization and professionalism.
* Excel intermediate level, pivot tables;
* Experience with an ERP system;
* CPA title (asset)
* Bilingualism English / French essential
We offer you :
* Flexible hours;
* Working hours of 37.5 hours / week;
* Physical activity reimbursement program;
* Competitive salary;
* Group Insurance Program;
* Participatory group RRSP by the employer;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Summer schedule