Accounting Analyst Montréal
Our client, an important firm located in Mile End Area, is looking for an Accounting Analyst for its head office.
Prepare end-of-month journal entries;
* Prepare and submit monthly newspaper entries including bank transactions, accruals and prepaid expenses;
* Perform bank reconciliations;
* Prepare the financial statements;
* Be responsible for general ledger analysis;
* Prepare government reports (GST / QST);
* Perform deposit reconciliation and miscellaneous billing;
* Be responsible for accounts payable and receivable;
* Work collaboratively with the team while promoting continuous improvement;
* Perform other duties related to the company's accounting.
To be of irreproachable integrity;
* Strong ability to set priorities and be able to work on multiple files simultaneously;
* Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
* Demonstrate rigor, commitment and interest in continuous improvement;
* Good ability to communicate and work in a team;
* Very good flexibility to work on special assignments and projects;
* Be action-oriented and results oriented;
* Good ability to adapt to change;
* Be independent and have a good sense of organization;
* To be disposed
Rejoignez une entreprise Québécoise en pleine croissance pour de nouvelles opportunités de carrières !