Accounting Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the construction industry, an accounting analyst.
- Accounting follow-up by activity center;
- Analysis of variances between budgeted and actual revenues and costs;
- Analysis of the manufacturing costs of aggregates and asphalt concrete;
- Production and analysis of monthly financial statements;
- Explanation of deviations;
- Supervision of invoicing.
- Prepare end-of-year audit files
- Prepare various government reports (DAS, Tax etc ...)
- A college education in accounting or the equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar functions.
- Control the accounting monitoring of various projects and at the cost price level;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness and motivation;
- Be methodical and structured;
- Proficiency in Excel and Word software.
- Knowledge of SAP software (an asset)
- Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset)