Accounting Analyst Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Participate in the budget process;
* Perform variance analysis against budgets / forecasts on a monthly basis;
* Record the entries for accruals / end-of-month provisions in the accounting system;
* Carry out reconciliations and verification of transactions recorded in order to ensure the accuracy of the items in the financial statements;
* Perform results, financial and other analyzes;
* Management and maintenance of databases;
* Development of work tools for the team and for other departments;
* Carry out the income demarcation and documentation control test;
* Actively participate in the annual audit;
* Participate in the development and improvement of practices, methods and processes;
* Management of the accounting analyst (junior);
* Any other task related or relevant to the activities of this sector according to business developments and / or the emergence of new priorities.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting with an accounting designation;
* Professional experience of at least three (5) years in a similar role, preferably within an accounting firm;
* Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software (advanced);
* Knowledge of Power BI software;
* Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities as well as multiple tasks;
* Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
* Integrity, rigor, discretion and concern for confidentiality in the processing of files;
* Strong sense of leadership and being a team player;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset;
* Good communication in English and French.