Accounting Analyst - Public Company - 50k - Benefits Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounting Analyst to join a public company located in downtown. The Group is known for its real corporate culture, the internationalization of their activities and opportunities for advancement.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller your main tasks are :
Prepare bank reconciliations for various companies
* Prepare various monthly analyses of balance sheet and expense
* Prepare various financial reports (e.g.: Training, Donations, etc.)
* Prepare the monthly journal entry for various miscellaneous
* Prepare manual invoices
* Verify and process credits from sales offices
* Prepare the files for the year-end audit and the tax package.
* Assist with analyses and projects.
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
* Bilingual (French & English);
* First experience working for a major company (preferable);
* Strong communication skills;
* Detail oriented;
* Able to multi task
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Competitive salary regarding to experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Managers and Controllers