Accounting and Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to your side to accompany you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, An international Service provider in the city center a Financial and Accounting Analyst for a permanent position- 35 hours.
Supervised by the Corporate Controller, your main responsibilities will be:
* Preparation of the full accounting cycle - preparation of financial statements (Multi-companies, Multi-currencies ...), journal entries
* Preparation year end
* Analysis and monthly explanation of budget variances
* Provide support in the process of overall budget preparation
* Monthly analysis of KPIs
* Preparation of various analysis requested by management, participation in the implementation of certain projects of the Finance team
* CPA designation
* 5-7 years of minimum experience in a similar position, ideally in a service company
* Bilingual French and English
* Very good knowledge of Excel, Knowledge of ERP type JDE, SAP, PeopleSoft
* Salary: 75-80K $, 35 hours a week, group insurance, competitive vacations
Our ideal candidate will thrive in corporate environments and will be looking for new challenges.
More than being adaptable to change you must be stimulated by the fast-paced environment! It is important to like to improve the procedures and not need a too routine environment.
J'attends votre candidature sur email@example.com.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.