Accounting Clerk - Construction - Saint-Léonard Saint-Léonard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Our client in the construction industry is looking for an accountant to perform all the administrative and accounting tasks necessary for the proper functioning of construction projects. The selected candidate must demonstrate a great sense of responsibility, great autonomy and be able to deal with several projects and companies simultaneously.
In direct collaboration with the Company Controller, you have the following tasks:
- Invoicing of subcontractors and suppliers;
- Follow up on accounts receivable;
- Monitoring of project denunciations;
- Follow-up of purchase orders and change orders with subcontractors;
- Make credit account opening requests with suppliers;
- Coordinate and follow up on subcontractor documents (CCQ / CNESST compliance letters, receipts, etc.)
- Make bank deposits;
- Make bookkeeping;
- Carry out tax reports and CCQ and CNESST reports;
- Prepare documents following verifications by Revenu Québec, Revenu Canada, CSST;
- Make government DAS remittances at the federal and provincial levels;
- Prepare the end of financial year documents;
- Preparation of residential and commercial leases;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Perform all other related and administrative tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the position.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as an accountant or other similar position in the construction industry, an asset.
- Hold a DEP or DEC accounting diploma.
- Master the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Maestro and Hopem accounting software, an asset.
- Master oral and written communication in French and English.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and set priorities.
- Versatile, open, resourceful and autonomous person.
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
What we offer
- To join a growing company
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance.