Accounting Clerk Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a recycling center for our client, an accounting clerk for a 4-6 month contract. The position is located at the head office in Boucherville.
Under the supervision of the Chief Accounting Controller, the Accounting Technician will have the
responsibilities and the following tasks for group companies:
* Perform daily invoicing to customers from shipping slips to
system and according to their contract;
* Carry out self-invoicing of purchases to suppliers according to their contract;
* Prepare weekly arrival and sales reports;
* Prepare the report and carry out the accounting of credit card statements,
telecommunications bills and motorway tolls;
* Perform monthly bank reconciliations;
* Participate in end-of-month tasks (eg writings, account analyzes);
* Perform any related task at the request of the Controller - Chief
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and ability to properly document the work.
- Organization, management of priorities and time in teleworking.
- Dynamic, positive and good collaborator in a team.
- Experience and knowledge required:
- Hold a DEC in accounting combined with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a business
(manufacturing or distribution area - an asset).
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (search V, sum.si).
- Bilingualism, oral and written (essential);
- Knowledge of Avantage software (an asset).
Working conditions :
* Temporary position for a period of 3 to 5 months, from Monday to Friday;
* A welcoming, warm and service-oriented work environment.
* A dynamic team focused on continuous improvement;
* Free parking.
Taking the health and safety of our employees to heart, we have implemented all
the measures necessary to protect them from any spread of COVID-19.
Temporarily, due to the Covid, the tasks are carried out partly by teleworking,
except during the training period.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie écologique.