Accounting Clerk Ahuntsic
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk with prior accounting experience to join our accounting team in a growing private real estate company.
- Reporting to the controller of our Montreal office, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Ensure that all taxes and assessments of GST / QST and other taxes and assessments provided for by law are respected
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash flow deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including monitoring and correction of outstanding amounts
- Ensure that all tenant administration tasks are handled in accordance with the required documentation
- Complete year-end operating cost adjustments and tenant billing for assigned properties
- Responsible for the realization of the accounting part of the assigned real estate budgets, of the annual business plan within the given deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of working papers and supporting documentation for the year-end verification process and the income tax return process
- Annual billing of property tax for tenants who do not pay monthly
- Creation of new properties, analysis and follow-up of outstanding issues as needed
- Carry out reviews of marketable securities on a quarterly basis for several companies
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- A dynamic team player who has:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with HOPEM an asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- 20% on public transport
- Competitive salary
- Access to a gym with boot camp, yoga and Zumba
- Group insurance, paid at 50% by the employer
- Car wash and massage / physiotherapy available on site
- Summer hours
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Specialist
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en croissance