Accounting Clerk Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting a company specialized in real estate management on the South Shore of Montreal.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the accounting and compliance team in a multi-company environment. We are looking for an accounting clerk with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position.
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare deposits and make deposits via the electronic platform
- Enter the deposits and the statement of cheques in the accounting software
- Prepare various reports
- Follow up on invoices and statements of account with suppliers
- Enter invoices and other relevant information in the accounting software
- Print cheques and follow up with signatories
- Support the accounting technicians
- All other related tasks
- Production of receipts
- Validation of documents received by suppliers
- Follow-up on suppliers' CCQ, CNESST and RQ compliance
- Registration and validation of contract disclaimers in Maestro
- Communication with subcontractors to correct disclosures
- Transmission of payment notices to suppliers
- Maintain the whistleblower and release tables
- DEP or DEC in accounting;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience;
- Sense of organization, priorities, responsibilities and judgment;
- Ability to adapt to changes and to work under pressure;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of computer software;
- Experience in the construction industry (asset)
- Experience in compliance (asset)
- Experience with Maestro software (asset)
- Experience in a multi-company environment (asset)