Accounting Clerk Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
The accounting clerk supports the controller in place in the management of the complete accounting cycle
- Enlighten the different teams on the profitability of projects and ensure the proper
use of resources.
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable and expense accounts.
- Work on process improvement.
- Responsible for reconciliation, end of month and bookkeeping.
- Schedule: 35h week (possible to be over 4 days).
- Pension plan.
- Collective insurance.
- Telecommuting (2-3 days a week).
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset