Accounting Clerk - Part Time 20H Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Are you passionate about music?
Do you want to be part of a team that wants to transmit this passion through high-end audio products? Our client in the audiovisual industry offers you the opportunity to join his team as an accountant (accounts receivable). If you want to take advantage of your versatility, your professionalism and your sense of organization by finding yourself at the heart of a dynamic team, let us the pleasure of knowing you now!
Be the conductor of accounts receivable and contribute to the success of a Quebec SME that shines internationally.
More specifically, you will be called upon to:
- Validate, associate, process and issue customer invoices.
- Send customer invoices by email.
- Pick up mail at the post office box (you will need to have a vehicle at your disposal).
- Make deposits and enter customer payments into the ERP system.
- Follow up on customer prepayments for a fair application.
- Authorize the release of shipments after the credit analysis.
- Communicate, mainly in English and by email, with customers to obtain the information necessary for the proper maintenance of their account.
- Collect unpaid invoices by email.
- Process mail.
- Assiduously classify and digitize documents and take charge of their physical and digital archiving.
- Ensure the maintenance of the accounts receivable auxiliary and present it to managers.
- Participate in the work of conformity of European invoices.
- Manage service calls.
- Follow up on overdue accounts receivable with the insurer.
- Provide general support to the sales department.
- Create and maintain customer files in the ERP system
- Participate in the preparation of committee reports.
- Assist the accountant on request.
- D.E.P. / A.E.C or D.E.C. in accounting
Experience and knowledge
- At least one year of experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of the office suite (Excel and Outlook essential)
- Knowledge of Acrobat DC (desirable)
- Knowledge of accounts receivable management in a prepayment context (desirable)
- Knowledge of ERP software (desirable)
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Analytical mind
- Ability to manage time and manage priorities
- Physical ability to bend over and lift filing boxes.
- Good knowledge of French and English written and spoken
Part-time hours: 20 per week
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une industrie haute gamme.