Accounting Manager Montreal
We are looking for one of our clients, an International Company, based in Ville Saint-Laurent an Accounting Manager. A small team to manage can be added after probation.
Under the supervision of the Controller, you will be responsible for the entire accounting for your division and will specifically be in charge of:
* Balance sheet reconciliations,
* Preparing and analysis of Journal entries for the end of the month
* Preparation and analysis of numerous financial statements
* Participate in the budget process, analyze and explain variances
* Analysis of expense invoices.
* Establish, modify documents, coordinate implementation and monitor accounting procedures.
* Be the key person for accounting for your perimeter
* Various ad hoc analyzes and any other related task
* CPA title , very strong asset
* Minimum of 5 years of experience
* Strong English, French 7/10
* Comfortable with computer tools and advanced Excel
* Salary: 70-80K$ depending on profiles plus benefits
We are looking for an autonomous, curious, analytical person who will know how to work in a team and meet tight deadlines. It is important to want to be part of a company whose work ethic, loyalty and attention to detail are fundamental values.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.