Accounting Manager Dorval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the field of aeronautics in the West Island of Montreal, an accounting supervisor to fill a permanent position of accounting supervisor (accounts payable, invoicing and collection). The person is responsible for training and supervising the team including direct responsibility for accounts receivable, invoicing, accounts payable and cash management.
* Coordinate the work of accounting clerks and technicians to ensure that deadlines are met;
* Review of the work carried out by the employees of the accounting department;
* Supervises, trains and evaluates employees under his direction and provides active leadership within his team.
Account receivable and invoicing
* Ensure that all customers are billed and collected according to company policies and procedures;
* Approval and follow-up of monthly invoicing and Adhoc;
* Supervise and participate in the collection of overdue or disputed accounts receivable;
* Produce and analyze weekly accounts age reports in a timely manner, ensuring proper management and escalation of issues;
* Review the reconciliations of accounts receivable;
Carry out monthly accounting closings
* Ensure that all supplier invoices are processed and paid according to company policies and procedures;
* Revise the invoices to be paid and validate that the prices correspond to the contracts with the various suppliers;
* Review invoices, receipts and purchase orders to ensure that the quantities, description and prices are in conformity and correct any discrepancies if necessary;
. Ensure that invoices are approved by authorized persons;
* Follow up on invoices causing problems with the clerks;
* Approval of sales tax rebates;
* Manage the file of remittances US and Canadian taxes and keep up to date reports and reconciliations;
* Carry out monthly accounting closings;
.Reconciliation of prepaid expenses and accrued expenses;
.Review that the month-end runs are complete.
* Participation in large-scale multidisciplinary projects including the overhaul of our financial systems;
* Support for members of the accounting team during absences, holidays or peak periods;
Support to the corporate controller
* Actively participate in the preparation of files for annual audits (16 companies);
* Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and systems;
. Documentation Internal controls;
. Standardization and drafting of accounting policies & procedures
.Production of any other related task.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Bac or DESS in accounting or related field. ;
- More than 5 years of experience in personnel management;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Have an excellent command of Excel;
- Knowledge of Canadian sales taxes and exceptions to RTI / CTI claims desirable;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Windows environment; · Knowledge of Dynacom, Great Plains and Dynamix 365 accounting software;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good sense of autonomy;
- Keen sense of organization.
- Be able to prepare complete documentation of reports despite changes and time constraints.
- Be able to carry out several tasks and projects at the same time.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Supervisor.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise avec une équipe dynamique.