Accounting manager Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for a television production company, an accountant per project available as soon as possible.
Reporting to the chief accountant, you are in charge of accounting of all expenses for each project.
More specifically, you are in charge of:
- Payroll processing;
- Apply the various collective agreements;
- Prepare T4 / R1
- Government rebates
- GST / QST reports
- Accounts payable of projects;
- Expense accounts
- Write cost reports
- Analyze differences with the production department
- All other related tasks in support of the accounting department.
- Experience of 2-3 years and more in a similar position
- DEC or BAC in accounting
- Mastery of collective agreements in the audiovisual sector.
- Payroll experience desired
- Experience in audiovisual industry an asset
- Functional English
- Remuneration: $ 60K - $ 70K depending on profile and experience, hybrid home office and presential, 3 weeks of holidays, 2 weeks at Christmas, insurance 50% covered by the company, flexible hours, 37.5h / week.
We are looking for an organized person who enjoys working on multiple projects simultaneously and who enjoys teamwork. Are you rigorous and meticulous? We are looking for an independent person who enjoys analysis.
Vous vous reconnaissez ? Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.