Accounting Supervisor - Corporate and Project Accounting Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join a public company specialized in the environment industry. The Group is known for its real corporate culture, the internationalization of their activities and opportunities for advancement.
Reporting to the Chief Principal you have for main tasks:
* Lead the accounting of projects and corporate entities;
* Lead the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
* Assist in the preparation of annual audit files;
* Develop and prepare various value-added monthly analyses;
* Participate in various special projects to improve the book closure process
* Establish and maintain strong internal controls;
* Lead, mobilize and coordinate a an accounting team.
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
5 years of accounting experience
Bilingual French/English - Spanish is an asset
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Competitive salary regarding to experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Managers and Controllers
De rejoindre une compagnie avec de belles valeurs