Accounting Supervisor Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
--The role of the person in office is to take charge of the complete accounting of
the company and its subsidiaries at all levels (data entries, complete cycle, accounts
payable, receivable, GST / QST reports, bank reconciliation, payroll production, management
balance sheets, income statements, annual reports, etc.). It will ensure the effective execution of
accounting activities and office needs as well as providing administrative support to
rest of the team so as to facilitate operations.
● Collaborate and work directly with management, for all administrative follow-ups
or financial requirements of the position.
● Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation.
● Compilation, verification and monitoring of the cycle of purchase orders, accounts
admissible and payable.
● Payroll management, processing and verification.
● Preparation and entry of deposits.
● Preparation of the required regulatory information and participation in the production of
monthly sales tax, corporate tax and rebate reports
government withholding tax and other report to regulatory authorities.
● Monitoring of rents and leases and maintenance services.
● Carry out the month-end procedures and produce the financial statements to be presented
to the executive committee.
● Monitor financial results against the annual budget.
● Help define the improvements required at the level of the operational process,
control procedures and work organization in order to increase efficiency.
● Support managers in their decision-making by providing various reports and
● Carried out other various accounting or administrative tasks.
PROCESS: First interview with Alexandre Manzini - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0407
The masculine is only used here to save space
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec les Ressources Humaines
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place