Accounting Supervisor Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
- Supervises and participates in the management of customer accounts, invoicing and collection.
- Supervises and participates in the management of accounts payable for subcontractors and / or suppliers and follows up with them.
- Resource person for accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare various analyzes and / or reports required by management.
- Manage and maintain project costs and produce reports
- Improvements in the monitoring process of the various documents related to invoices
- Record accounting transactions in the system and ensure correct allocations.
- Responsible for the management of the employees of his department
- Supervises the work of the staff and sees to their development.
- Supervises the process of hiring and recruiting staff for his department
DEC in accounting or other relevant training
Ten (10) years of experience in management of the accounting cycle in the construction industry
Proficiency in Avantage accounting software
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) software
Demonstrated sense of customer service and teamwork