Accounting Technician - Acadie Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Reporting to the Controller, the technician is responsible for accounting and analyzing transactions affecting cash flows. He / she also assists the controller in the preparation of monthly financial statements, in daily accounting operations and participates in the preparation of certain financial analyzes.
* Analyze daily and record all banking transactions, including cash receipts and other disbursements.
* Perform bank reconciliations.
* Perform monthly accounting entries.
* Responsible for managing relationships with the online payment provider (Moneris). Reconcile and analyze daily transactions from this supplier. Extract the management reports and validate the related costs.
* Maintain, analyze and reconcile the bank account in foreign currency.
* Prepare and make government remittances.
* Perform credit analyzes of potential customers in order to create new customer files in the accounting system.
* Follow up on accounts receivable.
* Assist the controller in all of his tasks, including the preparation of the annual audit file, the occasional audits of government bodies and any other account analysis.
* Participate in the improvement of accounting processes.
* Act as a relief person in order to replace the accounts receivable specialist and the accounts payable specialist on an ad hoc basis.
College diploma in accounting and management technique;
* 5 to 7 years of experience in accounting within a distribution and / or retail business;
* Excellent command of EXCEL;
* Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills and teamwork;
* Very comfortable in an SME structure, capable of creating and delivering quickly and independently;
* Very good command of French both orally and in writing.
* Functional English
Nous vous proposons de rejoindre une entreprise dynamique, dans un environnement familiale, innovatrice, tout en bénéficiant de beaux avantages sociaux.
Contactez moi directement :