Accounting Technician - Accounts Payable Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As an Accounting Technician - Accounts Payable your main tasks are:
- Enter invoices into the SAP system;
- Match invoices and purchase orders;
- Verify purchase prices of raw materials and other products by comparing invoices to purchase orders purchase orders;
- Approve various invoices, the nature of the purchase and the price according to the internal control policy control policy;
- Select disbursements and make payments;
- Prepare payments in the form of cheque or electronic transfer;
- Verify purchase orders for inventoried and non-inventoried products that are not invoiced after more than one month;
- Sort internal mail. File documents related to purchases and disbursements;
- Maintain the master file of suppliers in SAP and open new supplier files
- Research to correct supplier billing errors and obtain approval for erroneous invoices. Prepare relevant documentation and request credit from the supplier;
- Represent the link between the suppliers and the company. Maintain constant and effective contact and ensure resolution of disputes.
- Other tasks as required by supervisor.
- Be autonomous;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Functional English.
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;