Accounting technician - accounts receivable Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As an Accounting technician - accounts receivable your main tasks are:
- Enter cash receipts into the SAP system;
- Process deductions made by customers;
- Collect accounts receivable;
- Respond to customer inquiries and maintain good rapport with customers;
- Open accounts receivable and maintain the customer master file;
- Perform credit investigations and ensure compliance with credit limits;
- Other tasks required by the superior.
Your profile :
- Be autonomous;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Functional English.
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;