Accounting Technician and Treasury Ville St Laurent
Our client, a leading company in North America as an importer, distributor and manufacturer of specialty hardware is looking for an Accounting Technician to fill a position on his accounting team. The position is a permanent position located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
* Produce monthly bank reconciliations of the Company;
* Check daily direct deposits received from customers;
* Prepare monthly journal entries;
* Make various transfers of funds as needed;
* Participate in the process of producing financial information at the end of the period.
* Technical (DEC) in accounting.
* 3 years of relevant experience, mainly bank reconciliations and treasury of a multi-division, multi-currency and large volume of transactions.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel software (advanced functions, PivotTable);
* Easy to analyze a very high transaction volume;
* Knowledge of JDE, an asset;
* Ability to comply with established procedures and internal controls specific to public companies;
* Very good interpersonal communication skills;
* Resourceful and proactive;
* Ability to carry out checks and follow-ups;
* Ability to work under pressure and good time management;
* confidentiality and rigor;
* Master oral and written communication in French and English.
Notre client, une grande entreprise au rayonnement International dans l'importation, la distribution et fabrication de quincaillerie spécialisée, est à la recherche d'un Technicien-comptable afin de combler un poste au sein de son équipe de la comptabilité. Le poste est un poste permanent situé à ville Saint-Laurent.