Accounting Technician Montreal
We are looking for a Accounting Technician, for a permanent position. Ville Saint-Laurent.
Reporting to the Controller, you are responsible for:
* Process all invoicing, check compliance with contracts
* Monitoring of work in progress
* Preparation of cash flows
* Analysis and monthly explanation of project budget variances
* Act as resource person for purchase orders, invoicing, suppliers, creation of purchase orders, projects
* Optimization and implementation of systems
* Coordinate with the project manager and assistant controller the receipt of supplier receipts;
* Preparation of reports for senior management
- DEC or BAC
- 3-5 years experience ideally in project accounting (real estate, construction etc.)
- English, French functional
- Knowledge of JDE or Oracle an asset
- Compensation: $ 45-55K, 4 weeks vacation
The ideal candidate is dynamic, resourceful and has good priority management. It's important to be detail oriented, to be proactive and to enjoy working independently in a growing company.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.