Accounting Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
Perform computerized bookkeeping;
* Proceed with invoicing and collection of receivables;
* Manage accounts payable and ensure payments are made on time;
* Enter the payroll and make monthly remittances;
* Print T4 / Relevé 1, T4A, T5 / Relevé 3… tax statements;
* Manage communication with customers and respond to their requests or refer them to the
* Process expense accounts;
* Keep client files up to date;
* Perform all other administrative tasks required by the position.
Training in administration or accounting (DEP, DEC);
* Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
* Be comfortable in a computerized environment;
* Mastery of the MS Office Suite;
* Knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks and Acomba software - an asset;
Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance puis entrevue avec la Présidente
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place