Accounting Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For one of our clients, an essential service company, we are looking for an accounting technician, on a permanent basis, to be filled quickly.
Under the direct supervision of the accounting and finance director, you will perform the following tasks:
* Match supporting documents to accounts payable
* Enter accounts receivable / supplier data
* Proceed with accounting regularization entries
* Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
* End-of-month writings
* Payment of suppliers, fines, personal account expenses, visa, etc.
* Perform bank reconciliations
* Follow up on the various administrative files
* Produce GST and QST reports
* Establish monthly account analyzes and provide documents for monthly and annual verification
* Support for the management and issuance of payroll
- About 3 years of experience in general accounting
- DEC diploma in accounting or diploma in related field
- Francophone - fluent in English (intermediate level)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- 37.5h per week
- 2-3 days a week at the office - 100% telework during the Covid
- 2 weeks of annual leave or more depending on experience
- Benefits program
- Good team spirit, dynamic, proactive, meticulous, good communication skills
- Salary from $ 40K per year depending on experience
- Close to public transport
Il est important d'être proactif, curieux, ambitieux, vouloir apprendre avec des professionnels et s'investir dans une entreprise dynamique, sur du long terme.
Si tu penses être cette personne, que tu aimes les environnements dynamiques, écris-moi sur email@example.com.