Accounting Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for an accounting technician to join our team. Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
* Production of reports and various controls;
* Production of various month-end reports used in the preparation of financial statements;
* Support in carrying out various financial analyzes;
* Bank reconciliations;
* Support for the accounting of several companies belonging to ERT (financial statements, reconciliation, remittance of taxes, deposits, checks, etc.);
* Support for the companies' year-end file for the external auditors;
* Administrative manager of the vehicle fleet;
* Monitoring of our various funding at the RDPRM;
* Production and updating of files for our various buildings (leases, contracts, certificates of location, proof of insurance, etc.);
* Monitoring and updating our annual reports, our licenses, our financial commitments and our minute books (notary, external accountant, etc.);
* Monitoring and updating of regulations related to Eco fees and other taxes on recycling and tires;
* Follow-up with the merchants of our Smart Start Division (proof of insurance and CNESST);
* Participation in the management of our insurance files;
* Archiving of legal documents of the group;
* This new position will be called upon to evolve with the new projects of the company;
* All other tasks complementary to the function.
* College diploma in accounting or any other relevant training;
* Have relevant experience of 2 to 4 years;
* Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite (advanced Excel);
* Functional bilingualism (both oral and written);
* Autonomy, rigor, sense of analysis and organization;
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities;
* Excellent capacity for analysis, synthesis and adaptation.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec la Controleur et le VP Finances
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407