Accounting technician. Le bureau le plus accessible pour vous !
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting an accounting firm located on the South Shore of Montreal. Consisting of 3 offices in Longueuil, Chambly and St Constant, our client is now looking for an accounting technician. You will be responsible for :
- Manage the bookkeeping of the clients assigned to you;
- Carry out month-end accounting closures;
- Prepare payroll and perform DAS remittances;
- Prepare GST/QST reports;
- Prepare tax (T4, T5, etc.);
- Participate in the preparation of personal tax returns (T1);
- All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if you have :
- Experience in an accounting firm or a desire to join an accounting firm as a new experience
- A first experience in accounting
- Organizational skills
- A team spirit
- Proactivity and a desire to progress
- A sense of initiative
- A sense of autonomy
Are you curious about this position and would you like to discuss about it ?
Recruitment process : First interview with Constance Gélig, Recruitment Consultant